Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally Found Pastels and Polka Dots

Today was my lucky day!  Tax Free day in our state, items on clearance, and an extra 20% off. I am not even a coupon lady.  I have been searching high and low for something like the trays below in plastic and I found them in tin. 

I recently found an item on TPT called Bucket Filler Compliment Starter and love the idea.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bucket-Filling-Compliment-Starters-Polka-Dot-Edition
I was able to find the polka dot ice bucket below with the scoop and the napkin holder that will hold the little notes students will write on with a monthly starter for each month which scaffolds from
easier to complex.  This will be a great way to get writing in and teach my students how to compliment their fellow classmate at the same time.  I am going to put Flipped Signs on the bucket which I am going to refer to as Filling our Bucket with Friendship Scoops.  Fits perfectly with the
little silver scoop that dangles on the side.  The napkin holder with hold the squares of notes that
students will use to write their friendship scoop and fill our Bucket.  I know this will help my students share positive thoughts on each classmate. Back to school to finish up the classroom Monday and Tuesday because time is running out so quickly.  Have a great rest of the weekend,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment